Description & Properties of ERTALYTE PET-P & ERTALYTE TX PET-P
ERTALYTE PET-P is characterized as having very good dimensional stability.
- Very good wear resistance
- Low coefficient of friction
- Moderate resistance to acidity
- Continuous service temperature is 210°F (100°C) and its melting point is almost 150°F higher than acetals.
- Low moisture absorption
ERTALYTE TX PET-P is ideal for machining wear resistant parts. This material also contains a solid lubricant filler.
- Excellent performance in high-pressure and high-velocity conditions
- Ideal for parts that will have soft metal and plastic mating parts
- Good replacement for Delrin for food contact applications – FDA, USDA and 3A Dairy compliant
- Good dimensional Stability
- Very good chemical resistance
Common Plastic Parts Made From ERTALYTE PET-P & ERTALYTE TX PET-P
ERTALYTE PET-P & ERTSLYTE TX PEP-P
- Mechanical parts which are capable of sustaining high loads and enduring wear conditions
- Material properties allow mechanical and electrical parts to be unaffected by moisture
- Food Equipment components
- Filter tracks